There are many wonderful resources in our community to provide enrichment and fun for children and families. Use the links at left to be directed to community organizations and special events.
Community Event Information
Community organizations that serve youth and families in our area may provide informational flyers for events or programs.
- Please review the Oconomowoc Area School District's policy on relations with community organizations.
- Then please complete the request form.
Click to Complete The Flyer Request Form
Please be aware that the Oconomowoc Area School District does not formally endorse the non-school publications, events, or informational pieces that will be displayed on the page. These flyers are being shared for information purposes only. The OASD reserves the right to review and approve or deny all materials for placement on this page.
INFORMATION FROM COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- Club 205: A Girl Scout Activity Club for 6th-12th Grade - Join Us at Escape Waukesha on January 29
- Okauchee & Stone Bank Youth Baseball for Grades 1-8: Registration on January 22 & February 25
- Golden Beavers Ice Fishing Team Hosts Kids Fest: February 26 on Silver Lake
- Oconomowoc Lacrosse Club Registration for Boys and Girls is Open! Closes February 28
- HAWS (Humane Animal Welfare Society) Programs for Kids
- Online Environmental Education Opportunities from Prairie Springs Environmental Education Center
Information from the YMCA at Pabst Farm
INFORMATION FROM Oconomowoc Parks & Recreation
Information from First Bank Financial CentrE
Information from gals institute
- Mastering Mindful Minds: For Adolescents Ages 10-14
- The Workshop Box: Calm, COOL, Capable ages 9-12
- Gals on the Go Project- Student Scholarships for Workshop Registrations
information from parents united
Parents United is a coalition of 26 school districts in collaboration with educators, community resources, and related service providers focused on empowering parents of children with disabilities to become effective advocates and informed decision-makers. This nonprofit community-based organization provides regular informational workshops featuring experts presenting a wide range of topics relative to students with disabilities and their families. Parents United began with 4 districts in 2002-03 and has grown exponentially.
To learn more about Parents United or see their schedule of events and workshops, visit www.parentsunitedwi.org.
Information from Healing Hearts of Waukesha County
- Healing Hearts of Waukesha Country - Grief Support for Children & Families - Program Brochure (no expiration)
- "Honoring Your Grieving Heart- Adult Grief Support Group (no expiration)
- Virtual Grief Support Groups- Children, Teens, and Adults (no expiration)
- Feeling Lost from a Loss?- Young Adult Virtual Peer Grief Support (no expiration)
The OASD reserves the right to review and approve or deny all materials for placement on this page.
Information from Community Organizations for Greenland Elementary
Information from Community Organizations for Ixonia Elementary
Information from Community Organizations for Meadow View Elementary
Information from Community Organizations for Park Lawn Elementary
Information from Community Organizations for Summit Elementary
Information you need about registering for the 2021-22 School Year
Information from Community Organizations for Nature Hill Intermediate
Information from Community Organizations for Silver Lake Intermediate