Oconomowoc High School Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities Registration Process
To be eligible to participate in a club/activity, students must complete the following steps and ensure the clubs/activities registration is signed by both parent/guardian and student:
- Student - log into Family/Student Access, open the link to Online Forms, then the link to Club Registration. Complete the steps in Club Registration.
- Parent/Guardian - log into Family/Student Access, open the link to Online Forms, then the link to Club Registration. Complete the steps in Club Registration.
- Parent/Guardian - log into Family/Student Access, open the link to Fee Management, click Add a Fee, then add Club Participation Fee.
- Follow the prompts to pay the $45 OHS clubs/activities fee online. This fee covers participation in an unlimited number of clubs.
- If a meal assistance program has been approved, you may request the $45.00 club registration fee be waived or reduced. Please contact Jose Frias at (262)-560-3108 or FriasJ@oasd.org, or visit Liz Hofschulte in the OHS Main Office to request a fee waiver or reduction. Fee reductions or waivers will be considered on a case-by-case basis upon request by a parent/guardian.
The online club registration form includes the following information:
- NEW Athletic and Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
- Electronic Signature (both student and a parent/guardian will have to log in to Family Access separately to sign their portion of the Online Club/Activity Registration Form)
- Random Drug Testing Policy consent form electronically signed by both parent and student. As per OASD School Board policy, the refusal to participate in Random Drug Testing will result in the inability to participate in athletics, co-curricular events, and/or the exercise of parking privileges. For more information please refer to this list of Frequently Asked Questions.
When all of the above steps are completed the clubs and activities office will verify and send a confirmation email to the student/parent. This may take up to a week. The student name will be added to the roster and the club advisor will verify student eligibility. Please note that the attendance and academic requirements for eligibility will be enforced by club and activity advisors.
If you have questions or need assistance with registration, please visit the OHS Main Office or call (262)-560-3114.