Saturday, April 18, 2020
Milwaukee Art Museum
This year’s theme is The Roaring 20's! Student Council members from the junior class have been working hard to plan this year’s events, and we hope that you plan to attend.
- Tickets will cost $90 per student ($85 for prom and $5 for Post Prom held at Oconomowoc High School).
- Tickets will be sold online through the OASD Webstore, and all ticket orders must be made with a credit or debit card.
- Ticket sales begin on Monday, March 2 and will end on Wednesday, April 1, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
- Refunds and exchanges are not accepted and we cannot allow for ticket purchases after April 1, 2020.
- When purchasing tickets, it is imperative that students accurately enter their student ID number exactly as it appears on their ID card. This code is the student’s lunch code, as well.
- Student IDs will be considered their ticket when they check in the day of Prom. If your student lost an ID, please order a new one in the main office as soon as possible.
- Table sign-ups will be available from Tuesday, March 31 through Friday, April 3. Students should sign up for tables of 8 if possible.
- Sign up will be during lunch in the OHS library and a student ID is mandatory to sign up.
Guests from Other Schools:
- Students wishing to bring a guest from another school or the OHS class of 2019 must complete the “Guest Approval Form” from the main office and submit the form for approval to their associate principal before Friday, March 27. We advise students not to purchase a ticket for a guest until an Associate Principal approves the request.
- The Grand March begins at 4:00 p.m. in the Oconomowoc Arts Center. Students will be asked to park their cars in the South Lot near the fieldhouse. Students will be transported back to that lot at the end of the night.
- Couples and friends will be introduced, and a picture will be taken. Please invite family and friends to come and celebrate!
- Students will be transported via coach bus from the OAC to the Milwaukee Art Museum.
- Buses will begin to load around 5:15 p.m.
- PLEASE NOTE: All students must ride on the coach bus to and from Prom. Students may not drive separately or be driven to the event by someone else.
- Dinner this year will be served as a plated meal. Meal choices will be made when purchasing the tickets online. Students with special dietary restrictions or needs should indicate that when purchasing their ticket(s).
- During table sign up, any special meal requests should be confirmed with Student Council Advisors to assure proper meal requests.
- When the event ends at 12:00 a.m., all students will be transported back to the OHS South Lot near the fieldhouse where students are directed to park.
- Students will then go into the fieldhouse for Post Prom.
- Post Prom is sponsored by the Oconomowoc High School PTO and will be held in the Oconomowoc High School Gale Douglas Fieldhouse from 12:30 a.m.-4:00 a.m. Students are required to stay at Post Prom until 2:00 a.m.
- Students who do not attend Prom can still come to Post Prom! Tickets for Post Prom can be purchased online through the OASD Webstore for $5.00 each.
- Students should bring a change of clothes for Post Prom to the Grand March check-in area. Students will give their bags to the Post Prom volunteers and they will have them organized upon return to OHS.
School Policies and Announcements:
- Female guests may bring a small purse to hold their IDs, phones or cameras. The Principal, Associate Principal or authorized police officer may conduct a search of students’ purse or jacket if there is reasonable suspicion to believe the student has in his/her possession an item that would endanger the health or safety of the school population.
There is no reason to bring money. All events at Prom and Post Prom are included in the price of the ticket. We are not responsible for lost items.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact:
Student Council Advisor
Student Council Advisor