Oconomowoc High School students create a yearbook each year. You can find information on this year's yearbook below.
SENIOR PHOTOS DUE DECEMBER 16, 2020
Attention Class of 2021 and Parents! All senior photos are due to Ms. Wieseman by Wednesday, December 16, 2020. Please follow the guidelines below when submitting photos.
OHS Senior Portrait Information & Guidelines
Please follow these guidelines when you submit your senior photo. Photos might not be accepted if these guidelines aren't followed:
- Standard wallet size (2.5 x 3.5) - must be vertical
- Digital format preferred in .jpeg format with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- Use full natural color—no colorized or black and white photos
- Full body poses will not be accepted - photos must be from the waist up or a closer image of the face
- No partial headshots accepted
- NO PROPS (this includes sports equipment, flowers, instruments, pets, etc...)
- Background should not be busy or distracting (outdoor shots accepted as long as the background is suitable)
- Digital photos are preferred if they are high-quality
- Photos can be submitted on CD or via e-mail.
Photos on CD can be dropped off in Ms. Wieseman's classroom before the December 16 deadline.
Photos can also be emailed to Ms. Wieseman at WiesemanL@oasd.org before the December 16 deadline.
Our OHS yearbook is printed by Josten's and families can order their yearbook directly through Josten's.
Questions? Contact Liberty Wieseman at WiesemanL@oasd.org