CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT PROGRAM
A Partnership with WCTC and Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Earn your CNA license while still in high school! The course takes place in summer and is designed to prepare you to perform basic nursing tasks under direction of a Registered Nurse.
This course meets State and Federal requirements for a CNA certification.
Complete the course work and then you will take the state test which places you on the nurse aid registry. This certification is required of all Nursing Schools!
- Maximum 10 students can enroll
- Must be in your Junior or Sophomore year
- Juniors considered first
- Must be 16 years old by 7/10/2017
- Classes held at Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital and Shorehaven Mid June to July
- Certain credentials must be met in order to qualify as a candidate for the CNA class
Mandatory Parent Meeting at Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, 6 PM - March 8, 2017
Contact Mrs. Angela Fisher in OHS student services to be added to the consideration list: 262-560-3125