OHS Parents and Students:
There are a lot of great resources on this page to help support you through the process of college planning, testing, career opportunities, academic support, and more.
The professionals in the OHS Counseling Office employ strategies to enhance academics, encourage self-awareness, foster interpersonal communication skills, provide career awareness, assist with the development of readiness, and impart life skills for all students.
General Student Services Announcements:
Welcome to OHS! We are excited to meet you and help you get to know all that OHS has to offer!
Recently we had Freshman Parent Night during Parent Teacher Conferences.
If you missed parent night, click here for the presentation.
Freshman Meetings will be starting!
Counselors will meet in small groups with all freshman in their Alpha.
Information covered will be overview of transition to OHS, Demonstrate Xello, review the years timeline and answer any questions you may have! Come meet your student's counselor!
Look forward to seeing you!
First year done!
Be involved. Add to your resume!
Class of 2020
- Senior meetings have started
- Check out the COLLEGE APPLICATION PROCESS page to get started applying to colleges.
- Families--if you missed Senior Parent Night, click on the following presentations for more information:
OHS Senior Portrait Information
If you would like your portrait to appear in the senior section of the 2019-20 yearbook, it must be submitted by Friday, December 13, 2019. Please follow these guidelines to be sure your photo will be accepted:
- Standard wallet size (2.5 x 3.5)- must be vertical
- Digital format preferred in jpeg format with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- Digital files are preferred as long as they are high quality.
- Use full natural color- no colorized or black and white photos
- Full body poses will not be accepted (Must be from the waist up or a closer image of the face)
- No partial head shots accepted
- No props (this includes sports equipment, flowers, instruments, pets, etc.)
- Background should not be busy or distracting (outdoor shots accepted as long as background is suitable)
- Photos can be submitted on CD to Ms. Liberty Wieseman or by email to: WiesemanL@oasd.org