Please click an assessment to view information and resources.
The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction publishes a report card for each public school in the state. The report cards are based on state test performance, high school graduation rate, and student attendance. Schools receive an overall accountability score (1-100).
- District Report Card: Exceeds Expectations, 4-Stars
- Greenland Elementary: Significantly Exceeds Expectations, 5-Stars
- Ixonia Elementary: Significantly Exceeds Expectations, 5-Stars
- Meadow View Elementary: Exceeds Expectations, 4-Stars
- Park Lawn Elementary: Significantly Exceeds Expectations, 5-Stars
- Summit Elementary: Significantly Exceeds Expectations, 5-Stars
- Nature Hill Intermediate: Meets Expectations, 3-Stars
- Silver Lake Intermediate: Exceeds Expectations, 4-Stars
- Oconomowoc High School: Meets Expectations, 3-Stars
The Wisconsin Forward Exam at grades at grades 3-8 for English Language Arts (ELA) and Mathematics, at grades 4 and 8 in Science, and 4, 8, and 10 in Social Studies
WI Forward Exam: Online Tools Training and Sample Items (Chrome Browser Required)
The PreACT provides students with a structured testing environment similar to what they will experience when taking the ACT, ACT test-quality questions, and predictive scores on the familiar 1–36 scale. This helps students get comfortable with the test and understand how they’re doing in core subjects. It also helps parents and educators identify areas where additional support might be necessary.
ACT® Tessera® measures the personal skills like resilience and teamwork of 6th—12th grade students to identify their strengths and areas where we can help them improve. Positive development of these skills contribute to academic success and a healthy school climate.