OASD Attendance Phone Numbers
Please contact your child's school to report absences due to illness, injury, family emergency, college visit or vacation.
Meadow View Elementary
Park Lawn Elementary
Nature Hill Intermediate
Silver Lake Intermediate
Oconomowoc High School
Absence Reporting Information & Illness Guidelines for 2020-21
This school year, it’s more important than ever to keep children home if they’re sick and accurately notify your child’s school of the absence. There are two ways that families can report a student’s absence to school, either by calling the school attendance line or using the Skyward Family Access system. If your child is sick and you need help understanding what to do next, please read the information below.
If Your Child Is Ill, These Guidelines Can Help You Decide What to Do Next
We strongly encourage you to monitor your child’s health continually. It’s important to be mindful of any illness symptoms that your child may have before sending them to school. Please keep your child home if they are ill.
- If you need information on how to contact your school attendance line, please read more about those options below.
- If you need help understanding when your child should return to school, these documents and video can help.
OASD Health Services Parent Video: Illness at School & Isolation Practices
REPORTING ILLNESS THROUGH THE ATTENDANCE PHONE LINE
For families who prefer to call the school attendance line to report an absence or illness, please remember to leave the following information:
- Parent/guardian name and phone number
- Student name
- Reason for absence
- If the student is ill, please explain all of their symptoms
- If the student has been exposed to COVID-19, please give information on that exposure
- If the student has tested positive for COVID-19, please confirm the date of the test result
OASD School Attendance Phone Numbers:
- Greenland Elementary Attendance Line: (262)-560-8102
- Ixonia Elementary Attendance Line: (262)-560-8402
- Meadow View Elementary Attendance Line: (262)-560-8002
- Park Lawn Elementary Attendance Line: (262)-560-8202
- Summit Elementary Attendance Line: (262)-560-8302
- Nature Hill Intermediate Attendance Line: (262)-569-4942
- Silver Lake Intermediate Attendance Line: (262)-560-4302
- Oconomowoc High Attendance Line: (262)-560-3102
REPORTING ILLNESS THROUGH SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS
Families can also report a child’s absence through the online Family Access system. Please use these step-by-step instructions to record the absence in Skyward. If the District Health Team or School Administration have questions about your child’s absence of illness, you will receive a phone call to request more information. Please use these links for additional information: