Family Access is a web application for parents and students to view attendance, class schedules, discipline information, missing homework, grades, and more. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a current Oconomowoc Area School District student, you can sign up for Family Access by filling out a registration form. This registration form needs only to be completed one time for the duration of your student's enrollment with our district.
- Family Access (link to the Family Access website)
- Family Access Register Online (for new OASD families who do not have a Family Access account)
- Family Access en Espanol
- Mail In Registration Form
- Family Access FAQ
- Payment Plan Agreement Form
- Online Payment Instructions
- Online Registration Instructions
If you have questions or need assistance with your Family Access request, please email FamilyAccess@oasd.org.
For Revtrack password questions call:1-888-848-2194