The OASD has decided to switch to the hybrid purple/gold learning model for both Intermediate Schools and Oconomowoc High School from Monday, November 30, through Friday, December, 18.
This short-term learning model change is intended to reduce the number of student and staff quarantines and COVID-19 cases we are experiencing in our schools due to home or community contact. The continued increase in staff quarantines has required teachers to teach remotely while the District provides a substitute teacher or qualified supervisor for the students learning at school. The variability of these absences is making it very difficult to find substitute teachers and qualified supervisors for students who are learning at school, sometimes resulting in entire classes or grade-levels being sent to virtual learning.
In mid-December, we will evaluate the learning models, quarantine information, and COVID-19 cases among staff and students, to make a determination on our return to school after the winter holiday break. The District will share additional information with families before the OASD winter break which starts on December 19.
Intermediate & High School Student Schedules for November 30-January 3:
- November 30-December 18: Learning in the hybrid purple/gold model
- December 19-January 3: All OASD students and staff off school for winter break
Use These Links For Additional Information:
- Nature Hill Intermediate Hybrid Purple/Gold Schedule Information
- Silver Lake Intermediate Hybrid Purple/Gold Schedule Information
- OHS Hybrid Purple Student Schedule Information
- OHS Hybrid Gold Student Schedule Information
>> Click here for additional information on student food service, mental health support, technology help, and health guidelines during this hybrid learning period.
Oconomowoc Area School District Registration Information for 2020-21 School Year
ONLINE REGISTRATION extended until friday, august 7, 2020
If you are new to the OASD and not currently enrolled in one of our schools, please expand the 2020-21 "NEW" to District Registration box below for additional information on new student registration.
2020-21 Online Registration for OASD Families
Online Registration Step-by-Step Instructions
During the School Year
To enroll in an Oconomowoc Area School District school you will need to complete the forms listed below and bring them to your student's school or the District Office located at Oconomowoc High School East Campus, 915 E. Summit Avenue, Oconomowoc. The office is open Monday - Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
During the Summer
Families enrolling during the summer will also need to complete all of the forms listed below. You may bring your High School, Intermediate School, and Elementary School student's forms to Oconomowoc High School East Campus during their summer hours. Please be prepared to show proof of residency (utility bill, tax bill, etc.) and a copy of a birth certificate for the student you are enrolling.
Summer Office Hours:
- Oconomowoc High School East Campus: Mondays-Fridays, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Required forms for new students enrolling in the oasd
- Once you have completed these required forms, please bring hard copies of all forms, your child's birth certificate, and proof of residency to one of the locations listed above.
- Approximately 48 hours after you submit your forms, please apply for your online Family Access account. To apply for a Family Access account, you can click the link above for Family Access Registration or click here.
- You will receive an email with your login and password, once your online Family Access account has been created. You can then complete the Online Registration process detailed above.
The Oconomowoc Area School District offers a 1:1 Chromebook Program that provides a Chromebook for each student in grades 4 - 12. Providing students access to a Chromebook, both at school and at home enables teachers to create blended and web-enhanced learning environments that students can connect to at any time. The OASD also offers optional Chromebook insurance for $25 per year. Optional insurance is highly recommended.
Additional information on the Chromebook program, policies, and optional insurance is available on the Chromebook Program page.
To view back to school information (such as supply lists, school calendars, etc.) click on the school your student will be attending.
Athletic & Club Registration Information
To be eligible to participate in a sport at Oconomowoc High School or in a 7th and 8th grade sport at Nature Hill Intermediate and Silver Lake Intermediate, students must complete a separate athletics registration process by July 31, 2020. Step-by-step instructions are available through the links below. Participation in a club or activity at each school also requires a separate registration process, detailed in the links below.
Oconomowoc High School:
Nature Hill Intermediate:
Silver Lake Intermediate: