Oconomowoc Area School District Registration Information for 2021-22 School Year
ONLINE REGISTRATION July 5-August 4, 2021
Online registration will be open from July 5-August 4, 2021, and will occur through your Skyward Family Access account. It is important to complete the registration process for each child by August 4 to ensure accurate student records on the first day of school.
If you are new to the OASD and not currently enrolled in one of our schools, please expand the 2021-22 "NEW" to District Registration box below for additional information on new student registration.
Registration Assistance is Available
- Computer access and registration assistance will be available at Oconomowoc High School East Campus, 915 E. Summit Avenue, from 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Families who need translation assistance or help after 3:30 p.m. can call the OHS East Campus Office at (262)-560-2108 to schedule an assistance appointment.
- In-person registration, computer stations, and translation assistance will also be available from 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, at the Oconomowoc High School Field House.
2021-22 Online Registration for OASD Families
Online Registration Step-by-Step Instructions
During the School Year
To enroll in an Oconomowoc Area School District school you will need to complete the forms listed below and bring them to your student's school or the District Office located at Oconomowoc High School East Campus, 915 E. Summit Avenue, Oconomowoc. The office is open Monday - Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
During the Summer
Families enrolling during the summer will also need to complete all of the forms listed below. You may bring your High School, Intermediate School, and Elementary School student's forms to Oconomowoc High School East Campus during their summer hours. Please be prepared to show proof of residency (utility bill, tax bill, etc.) and an original birth certificate for the student you are enrolling.
Summer Office Hours:
- Oconomowoc High School East Campus: Mondays-Fridays, 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Required forms for new students enrolling in the oasd
- Once you have completed these required forms, please bring hard copies of all forms, your child's birth certificate, and proof of residency to one of the locations listed above.
- Approximately 48 hours after you submit your forms, please apply for your online Family Access account. To apply for a Family Access account, you can click the link above for Family Access Registration or click here.
- You will receive an email with your login and password, once your online Family Access account has been created. You can then complete the Online Registration process detailed above.
Free & Reduced Meal Information for 2021-22 - Coming Soon!
Información de comidas gratis y reducida para 2021-22 - Coming Soon!
The Oconomowoc Area School District offers a 1:1 Device Program that provides access to a Chromebook for each student in grades 1 - 12 and access to an iPad for student in 5K. Students in grades 5K - 3 learning in-person will use and store their devices at school. Students in grades 4 - 12 learning in-person will use their devices at school and at home. OVLC students in grades 2 - 12 will have access to a Chromebook for use in learning at home. Providing students access to a device, both at school and at home enables teachers to create blended and web-enhanced learning environments that students can connect to at any time. The OASD also offers optional Chromebook insurance for $25 per year. Optional insurance is highly recommended.
Additional information on the Chromebook program, policies, and optional insurance is available on the Chromebook Program page.
To view back to school information (such as supply lists, school calendars, etc.) click on the school your student will be attending.
Athletic & Club Registration Information
To be eligible to participate in a sport at Oconomowoc High School or in a 7th and 8th grade sport at Nature Hill Intermediate and Silver Lake Intermediate, students must complete a separate athletics registration process between July 1 - July 31, 2021. Step-by-step instructions are available through the links below. Participation in a club or activity at each school also requires a separate registration process, detailed in the links below.
Oconomowoc High School:
Nature Hill Intermediate:
Silver Lake Intermediate: