2021-2022 Online Athletic Registration
To be eligible to participate in a sport, a student must have the following steps completed prior to July 31, 2021. Online athletic registration will be available from July 1-31, 2021. To begin online athletic registration, please:
- Log into Family/Student Access
- Open Family Access/Online Forms
- Then follow the steps below
- Nature Hill Intermediate students, follow this link for online athletic registration information
- Silver Lake Intermediate students, follow this link for online athletic registration information
1. A $150 OHS or $75 NHI/SLI athletic fee (additional $50 Football fee) must be paid online. Winter and Spring athletes do not have to pay at this time. (Fee Management Tab)
2. A current Physical Card, dated after April 1, 2020, must be on-file with the athletic office. An athletes most current physical date can be viewed in Family Access, under the Health tab. There are three options for submitting your card:
- Upload on Family Access
- Fax to (262) 560-3120
- Email to Beth Loppnow
3. Online athletic registration must be completed and electronically signed by both parent/guardian and athlete by July 31, 2021. The online form includes the following information:
- Selection of sports - if changes have been made to the sport selection after approval has been confirmed, please notify the athletic department.
- Emergency medical information that's accurate and up-to-date
- Athletic/Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
- Concussion Agreement
- Assumption of Risk
- Financial Responsibility for Athletic Uniforms and Equipment Agreement
- Insurance information
- Electronic Signature (Both athlete and a parent/guardian will have to separately log in to Family Access to sign their portion of the Online Athletic Registration Form.)
The Random Drug Testing Policy Consent Form must be electronically signed by both parent/guardian and athlete. OASD School Board policy states that the refusal to participate in Random Drug Testing will result in the inability to participate in athletics, co-curricular events, and/or the exercise of parking privileges. For more information please refer to the following documents:
- Complete the online athletic registration by clicking the SUBMIT button.
- Please note that both the athlete and a parent/guardian will have to log in to Family Access separately, and complete their portion of the online athletic registration, Random Drug Testing Consent, and click the SUBMIT button.
- When all of the above steps are completed the athletic office will verify and send a confirmation email to the athlete and parent/guardian. This may take up to one week. The athlete's name will go on an approved list that will be shared electronically with coaches. Coaches will verify each athlete's eligibility to participate with the list we provide them.
Additional Forms and Information:
- Concussion Parent Fact Sheet
- Concussion Athlete Fact Sheet
- Free Online Concussion Video Course
- Non-OASD Student Athletic Registration
- Athlete Alternative Transportation Form
- Athletic Physical
- Drivers Abstract
- Home School Registration Packet
If you have questions, please email Beth Loppnow.