Dear OASD Parents,
All activities and athletics at OHS along with the Silver Lake Intermediate Choir Concert have been canceled tonight, March 22. Also, Oconomowoc High School will be closed and classes are canceled on Friday, March 23. Please follow this link for information on reclaiming personal property inside OHS.
2017-2018 Online Athletic Registration
To be eligible to participate in a sport a student must have the following steps completed prior to July 28, 2017 (Online registration will be available on July 3, 2017):
- $150 OHS Athletic fee paid online. Winter and Spring athletes do not have to pay at this time. (Fee Management Tab)
- Current Physical Card on file dated after April 1, 2016 turned in to the athletic office between 7am and 3pm, faxed to 262-560-3120, or emailed to Beth Loppnow. **Athlete's most current physical date can be viewed on Family Access under the Health tab.
- Online Athletic Registration completed and electronically signed by both parent and athlete by July 28th. The online form includes the following information:
- Selection of sports - if changes have been made to the sport selection after approval has been confirmed, please notify the athletic department.
- Emergency Medical Information is accurate and up to date
- Athletic Code of Conduct
- Random Drug Testing Policy
- Concussion Agreement
- Assumption of Risk
- Financial Responsibility for Athletic Uniforms and Equipment Agreement
- Insurance Information
- Electronic Signature (Both athlete and a parent/guardian will have to separately log in to Family Access to sign their portion of the Online Athletic Registration Form.)
Random Drug Testing Policy consent form electronically signed by both parent and athlete. As per OASD School Board policy, the refusal to participate in Random Drug Testing will result in the inability to participate in athletics, co-curricular events, and/or the exercise of parking privileges. For more information please refer to the following documents.
Complete Online Registration by clicking the SUBMIT button.
Both athlete and a parent/guardian will have to log in to Family Access separately to complete their portion of the Online Athletic Registration/Random Drug Testing Consent/Submit Button.
**When all of the above steps are completed the athletic office will verify and send a confirmation email to the athlete/parent. This may take up to a week. The athlete's name will go on an approved list that will be shared electronically with coaches. Coaches will verify athlete's eligibility to participate with the list we provide them.
More Forms and Information: