PTO and Fundraising
(PARENT TEACHER ORGANIZATION)
OUR PURPOSE: Organized to support the education of children at Silver Lake Intermediate School by fostering relationships and supporting community among parents, teachers, and students.
PTO Board for the 2018-19 School Year
- President: Nicole Bjork
- Vice President: Erika Schwandt
- Secretary: Tina Christopherson
- Treasurer: Becky Hoida
- Fundraising Director: Nicole Stoppenbach
- Box Tops/Milk moola chair: Sharon Stafford
- Book Fair Coordinator: Lisa Hayes and Tina Christopherson
- Teacher Appreciation Week Chair: Kris Mills
- Board of Directors: Marie Looman, Karissa Paar, Lisa Hayes, Paula Engel
The PTO has several different ways of fundraising. Click on each link to learn more about each one.
2018-19 PTO Meeting Schedule
The meeting dates for the remainder of the school year were chosen as follows:
September 6 from 6:30-8:30
October 4 from 6:30 - 8:30
November 1 from 6:30-8:30
December 13 from 6:30-8:30
January 3 from 6:30-8:30
March 7 from 6:30-8:30
April 4 from 6:30-8:30
May 7 from 6:30 to 8:30
Location: Silver Lake Intermediate School Library
Any parent or staff member is invited to attend. Thank you sharing your time and talents!
Be A VOLUNTEER at school. Join PTO today!
V- Very Much Needed!
O- Only a small amount of time!
L- Like to help at school!
U - U can make a difference at our school!
N- No experience necessary!
T- Thanks for your consideration!
E- Enlist now!
E- Enthusiasm is contagious!
R - Reap the benefits of being involved at Silver Lake!
S- Say you will!