Discover the Oconomowoc ARea School District
The Oconomowoc Area School District offers a rigorous curriculum, award-winning programs, nationally certified staff, and opportunities for all students to reach their highest potential. Our caring, dedicated teachers and highly trained staff are committed to providing all children with the high quality, engaging and personalized learning experiences needed to succeed in a changing global work environment.
All students have opportunities to participate in a wide variety of extracurricular, club, athletic, and service learning opportunities. We encourage community participation in our schools and events. Across all grade levels and departments, we are committed to continuous improvement, grounded in our strategic plan and guided by our vision.
Find your place in the Oconomowoc Area School District. Contact Us to Learn More.
915 E. Summit Avenue, Oconomowoc, WI 53066
- Total enrollment: 5,008
- District Boundaries: 120 sq miles, 13 municipalities in Jefferson, Dodge and Waukesha Counties
- (5) 4K-4th-grade elementary schools
- (2) 5-8th-grade intermediate schools
- (1) 9-12th-grade high school
- High school Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and Project Lead the Way (PLTW) programs
Empowering a Community of Learners and Leaders
It is the vision of the Oconomowoc Area School District to become an unrivaled learning community, seeking wisdom, honoring the past, and shaping the future.
- Greenland Elementary 4K-4th
- Ixonia Elementary 4K-4th
- Meadow View Elementary 4K-4th
- Park Lawn Elementary 4K-4th
- Summit Elementary 4K-4th
- Nature Hill Intermediate 5-8
- Silver Lake Intermediate 5-8
- Oconomowoc High School 9-12