2019 - 20 Park Lawn Elementary
Back to School Information
NEW This Year - Advanced Field Trip Permission & Payment
In an effort to streamline our field trip practices, we are asking families to complete one permission slip form and pay all field trip fees during the 2019-20 Online Registration process. The permission slip form will appear as an automatic step during Online Registration and the fees for your student will be added to your account.
- The field trip dates listed in our flyer are approximate and specific dates will be confirmed by your child's teacher in advance of the field trip.
- Information about chaperoning a field trip will also be provided by your child's teacher prior to each field trip.
- By granting permission during the Online Registration process, you will not need to complete an individual permission slip for each field trip.
- If a field trip is cancelled or there is a need to reverse a field trip fee after it has been paid, the Park Lawn office assistants will help families with a credit.
- If a field trip is added during the school year, your child's teacher will provide more information and direction.
OASD Chromebook Program
In the 2019-20 school year, students in grades 4-12 will again participate in the Chromebook program. Learn more on the Chromebook Program page.
Picture Retake Day: October 24, 2019
Picture Code: EVTF64ZBN
New to District Families
If you are new to the Oconomowoc Area School District or would like more information on the 2019-20 Online Registration process, please visit our 2019-20 School Registration Page.
OPEN HOUSE 2019
Our annual Back-to-School Open House is Tuesday, August 27, from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. Students and families can use this opportunity to meet their teachers, see their classroom and drop off school supplies. Please bring the school supplies listed in the link above to the Open House.
The first day of school for students in 5K-4th grade is Tuesday, September 3, 2019, and the school day runs from 8:40 a.m. to 3:40 p.m.
4K students will start school on Wednesday, September 4, 2019, and the morning 4K program runs from 8:40 to 11:20 a.m. or the afternoon 4K program runs from 1:00 to 3:40 p.m.