2020-21 Nature Hill
Back to School Information
Welcome to another great year at Nature Hill Intermediate!
School Supply Lists by Grade
OASD RETURN TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
Visit the 2020 Learning Hub page to find detailed information on the OASD plans for returning to school in the fall. The page includes information on:
- Changes to the traditional face-to-face learning option for fall
- OCON Virtual Learning Community Program Planning Guide
- Face covering requirements for students and staff
- A detailed 2020-21 Return to School Plan
- Video presentations on the return to school
INTERMEDIATE SCHOOLS PURPLE & GOLD MODEL FAQ VIDEO
The OASD Intermediate School Principals have created a short FAQ video on the Purple & Gold Model for students in grades 5-8. Click this link to watch Mrs. Marr and Mr. Olson's video for answers to some of your questions.
Nature Hill 2020-21 School Calendar
OASD CHROMEBOOK PROGRAM
In the 2020-21 school year, the OASD will continue to offer a student Chromebook Program that provides students in grades 4-12 with a Chromebook. Learn more on the Chromebook Program page.
- Nature Hill School Picture Day for Grades 5-6: September 15, 2020
- Nature Hill School Picture Day for Grades 7-8: September 16, 2020
Picture Code: EVT4T43TV
Picture Retake Day: October 29, 2020
NEW TO DISTRICT FAMILIES
If you are new to the Oconomowoc Area School District or would like more information on the 2020-21 Online Registration process, please visit our School Registration Page.
OPEN HOUSE 2020: AUGUST 24 & 25
The OASD will hold Back to School Meet and Greets and Open Houses the week of August 24. Please look for detailed information coming from your child’s school explaining the schedule and process changes for this year. Families will be asked to sign up for a specific time or follow a staggered schedule.
- Nature Hill & Silver Lake Intermediate: Monday, August 24 and Tuesday, August 25
- Elementary Schools: Tuesday, August 25
- Oconomowoc High School: Thursday, August 27
Meet and Greets are only for students starting the school year in the face-to-face and purple/gold models. Students starting the school year in the Ocon Virtual Learning Community will receive separate back to school information. Thank you for your patience and understanding and we navigate an unprecedented end to our 2019-20 school year and work through many uncertainties for the start of the 2020-21 school year.