2020-21 Oconomowoc High School Back to School Information
Updates from OHS Blog
Looking for updates on everything happening at OHS from the OHS Principal, Jason Curtis? Click here to visit the Updates from OHS Blog for current OHS news.
OASD RETURN TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
Visit the 2020 Learning Hub page to find detailed information on the OASD plans for returning to school in the fall. The page includes information on:
- Changes to the traditional face-to-face learning option for fall
- OCON Virtual Learning Community Program Planning Guide
- Face covering requirements for students and staff
- A detailed 2020-21 Return to School Plan
- Video presentations on the return to school
Oconomowoc High School Picture Day: August 6, 2020, at Materials Pick Up Day.
Picture Code: EVTMGSRV8
OHS Picture Make-Up Day: Thursday, August 27, at Open House from 9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Students must sign up in advance to attend Open House through this link.
New to District Families
If you are new to the Oconomowoc Area School District or would like more information on the 2020-21 Online Registration process, please visit our School Registration Page.
OPEN HOUSE 2020: August 27
The OASD will hold Back to School Meet and Greets and Open Houses the week of August 24. Please look for detailed information coming from your child’s school explaining the schedule and process changes for this year. Families will be asked to sign up for a specific time or follow a staggered schedule.
- Nature Hill & Silver Lake Intermediate: Monday, August 24 and Tuesday, August 25
- Elementary Schools: Tuesday, August 25
- Oconomowoc High School: Thursday, August 27
Meet and Greets are only for students starting the school year in the face-to-face and purple/gold models. Students starting the school year in the Ocon Virtual Learning Community will receive separate back to school information. Thank you for your patience and understanding and we navigate an unprecedented end to our 2019-20 school year and work through many uncertainties for the start of the 2020-21 school year.