Community Event Information
Please be aware that the Oconomowoc Area School District does not endorse any non-school publications, events, or informational pieces. These flyers are being shared for your information only.
Information from the YMCA at Pabst Farm
INFORMATION FROM Oconomowoc Parks & Recreation
Information from First Bank Financial CentrE
Information from gals institute
- Mastering Mindful Minds: For Adolescents Ages 10-14
- The Workshop Box: Calm, COOL, Capable ages 9-12
- Gals on the Go Project- Student Scholarships for Workshop Registrations
information from parents united
Parents United is a coalition of 26 school districts in collaboration with educators, community resources, and related service providers focused on empowering parents of children with disabilities to become effective advocates and informed decision-makers. This nonprofit community-based organization provides regular informational workshops featuring experts presenting a wide range of topics relative to students with disabilities and their families. Parents United began with 4 districts in 2002-03 and has grown exponentially.
To learn more about Parents United or see their schedule of events and workshops, visit www.parentsunitedwi.org.
Information from Healing Hearts of Waukesha County
- Healing Hearts of Waukesha Country - Grief Support for Children & Families - Program Brochure (no expiration)
- "Honoring Your Grieving Heart- Adult Grief Support Group (no expiration)
- Virtual Grief Support Groups- Children, Teens, and Adults (no expiration)
- Feeling Lost from a Loss?- Young Adult Virtual Peer Grief Support (no expiration)
Information from Community Organizations
- Online Environmental Education Opportunities from Prairie Springs Environmental Education Center
- Abundant Life Christian Child Care-Immediate Openings (no expiration)
- Lasagna Love: Feed Families, Spread Kindness, Strengthen Communities--FREE Lasagna Delivery (no expiration)
Community organizations that would like to submit information or flyers for inclusion on this page should email the flyer to: CommunityFlyers@oasd.org. The OASD reserves the right to review and approve or deny all materials for placement on this page.
Information from Community Organizations for Greenland Elementary
Information from Community Organizations for Ixonia Elementary
Information from Community Organizations for Meadow View Elementary
Information from Community Organizations for Park Lawn Elementary
Information from Community Organizations for Summit Elementary
Information you need about registering for the 2021-22 School Year
Information from Community Organizations for Nature Hill Intermediate
Information from Community Organizations for Silver Lake Intermediate