4K Wrap Around Care
MEADOW VIEW ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WILL BE OFFERING 4K WRAP AROUND CARE FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR!
- Students in the program will attend afternoon 4K at Meadow View Elementary.
- 4K Wrap Around Care will be available in the morning from 8:40 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
This exciting new program will be offered at the new Meadow View Elementary School:
Meadow View Site Phone Number: (262)-490-9623
Participants can enjoy the convenience of childcare at Meadow View Elementary with 4K Wrap Around Care offered by the YMCA. Meadow View is partnering with the YMCA at Pabst Farms to offer a program that focuses on safety, health, social growth, and academic enhancement. The 4K Wrap Around Program offers participants a variety of activities that explore and develop interests and talents:
- State Licensed Care
- Nutritious Snack and Active Schedule
- Certified Teachers
- Reinforces School Curriculum
- Wisconsin Shares Eligible
Parents also have the option of utilizing the Y Care Before or After School Program. Additional fees apply, details available on the Glacial Community YMCA website.
REGISTRATION IS EASY
Visit the Glacial Community YMCA website to complete your paperwork online.
2020-21 Meadow View Elementary 4K Wrap Around Care Weekly Rates
|Afternoons||Y Member Cost||Community Participant Cost|
* 10% discount for additional children. Registration Fee: $50 for first child; $10 for the second child. First payment and registration fee drafted at registration. Tuition is drafted every other Friday.
Please contact Heather Nunez, Youth Development Coordinator, at (262)-567-9622, ext. 1312, or firstname.lastname@example.org.