5th Grade Information Nights
Parents and guardians of current 4th-graders are invited to participate in the Incoming 5th Grade Parent Information Nights at Silver Lake and Nature Hill Intermediate Schools. You'll learn more about the transition from elementary to intermediate school, the changes in your child's daily schedule, and much more!
Silver Lake Intermediate 5th-Grade Information Night
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Event Hosted on Zoom
Virtual Information Night Details:
- There is no pre-registration required for the event. Current fourth-grade families at Park Lawn Elementary and Summit Elementary received an email with the Zoom event link.
- The virtual meeting format will be a slide presentation by Silver Lake administration followed by Q & A breakout meetings
- Please use the breakout meetings to ask questions, seek additional information, and meet SLI staff. It is also a good opportunity to make contact with individuals who you may want to follow up with in the future to work with your child's individual needs.
- For the Q & A portion of the meeting, families can choose to join one of the following breakout meetings:
- 5th-grade classroom teachers
- 5th-grade special education staff
- SLI Student Services Team (counselors, psychologist, social worker)
- 5th-grade band teacher
- We know that not all of our families will be able to attend this meeting so we will be sending our presentation to 4th-grade families after January 27.
- Lastly, expect additional information from SLI regarding your child’s music course selection for the next school year on January 20, along with our school program planning guide.
If you have questions or have trouble finding the event email, please call the main office at (262)-560-4300.
Nature Hill Intermediate
- Week of January 18, 2021 - Current 4th-grade families will receive an information video by email
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021, from 5;00-6:00 p.m. - Families who have questions can join the virtual Q&A event
- Information on joining the virtual Q&A coming soon!