The Oconomowoc Area School District Board of Education will begin the process of seeking and hiring a permanent Superintendent by conducting a request for proposal (RFP) process for a consulting firm. The OASD School Board met on July 21, 2021, to prepare the RFP document as the first step towards recruiting a permanent Superintendent.
Superintendent Search RFP Timeline
The School Board will use the following timeline for the RFP process:
- July 22, 2021: Release of the OASD RFP document
- August 12, 2021: Proposal submission deadline at 12:00 p.m.
- August 13-20, 2021: School Board review of proposals
- The top consultant candidates will be contacted to request a formal presentation to the OASD School Board.
- September 8, 2021: Consultant presentations to the OASD School Board
- September 15, 2021: OASD School Board discussion and final consultant selection
- October 2021: School Board and consulting firm planning
The OASD will share more information on the opportunities for family and community involvement along with a more detailed timeline, once a search firm has been secured. We appreciate our district families and the community's support and input as we seek a candidate that will continue our District's successes into the future.